Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My New Blogger Friend's

I have been visiting the blogs of our class mates listed on the blogs of my blogger friend's. Does that make any sense to anyone?

Anyway, I have added blogspots to my list and I hope nobody minds. I wanted to visit blogs of people that have blogged before. My original blogger firend's are all new at it as I am myself.

So if I have visited your blog and left a comment, please feel free to do the same on mine. I welcome your comments.

If I haven't yet found you, and don't mind if I visit, please leave a comment on my blog and let me know your blog address.

Cheers and see you later today - Lee

2 comments:

H.C★ said...

this is my first time blogging too! it was so confusing at first~

cubic said...

Hi lee,
I certainly don't mind you linking my site as I have yours.
mine is
cubiccommblog.blogspot.com
hope that makes sense